Code of Conduct
In order to participate in the program, all parents/guardians must sign the Code of Conduct form. We require you to download,print, and sign the form in order to complete your child’s registration. Download Code of Conduct Form
Percy Priest Ducks Youth Program
Parent’s Code of Conduct Agreement
- I will be responsible for my behavior and any of my guests at games/practices/functions.
- I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care, and encouragement for my child
participating in youth sports by following this Parent’s Code of Ethics Pledge.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players,
coaches, and official at every game, practice or other youth sports events.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of a personal desire
- I will be in control of my emotions.
- I will remain in the spectator area during games/practices.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will support coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a
positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will not advise the coach on how to do their job.
- I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, and
alcohol and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will remember that the game is for our youth – NOT ADULTS – and that participation in
youth sports is a privilege, not a right.
- I will show respect for all participants at all times.
- I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child. I will not instruct him to
harm any other participants.
- I will not coach my child during the game/practice.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect
regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I will not make insulting comments to players, parents, officials, or coaches of either
- I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can,
such as being a respectable fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
- I will require that my child’s coach be trained in the responsibilities of being a youth
sport coach and that the coach upholds the Coaches Code of Ethics.
- I will thank coaches, officials, and other volunteers who have conducted the event.